Monday, January 02, 2006

Update

OK, a few things...

First, I decided I wanted this blog to focus on my article (see first post, below), so I deleted the post where I quoted a funny chatlog.

Second, the disclaimer at the start of the article really should read: "Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy VI, and the respective characters of those games discussed herein are trademarks of Square-Enix Co., Ltd." However, I don't want to edit the post, because the text below is exactly what I registered with the US Copyright Office.

Third, and perhaps most importantly, I have NOT yet seen Final Fantsy VII: Advent Children. I am waiting for its official North American release. It's possible this movie may change my view of Cloud, but we'll have to wait and see.

Fourth, Glenn "Squall of SeeD" Morrow permanently took down his Final Fantasy VII Analysis page, citing "personal reasons." He has made it clear that he does not want to be contacted concerning the page, so I have not contacted him. Even so, it's a terrible shame that the page is gone, because this guy REALLY KNEW HIS SHIT. Obviously, clicking on the embedded link to his page below will not be helpful. There is still a page at the URL, but it's just a notice saying that the page has been permanently taken down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home